Thursday, June 26, 2008

I've been Tagged Yet again YAY

I feel so loved LoL... I've been tagged twice.

By Melissa @ Sentimental Style
and
Arty Pharty @ Arty Pharty

These are the rules:1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I love to make Chai Latte Cheesecakes
2. I'm TERRIFIED of spiders
3. My favorite musical is Pirates of Penzance
4. My favorite song is Music Box Dancer
5. I still like to color in coloring books
6. I have a script from the first season of X-Files autographed by David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson
7. My biggest career dream is to own a successful home-based business

Now I am Tagging

Vicki @ Shutterbug Scraps
Jen @ Suddenly Silent Creations
Lisa @ Sophisticated Scraps
Clarey @ Clarey's Designs
Farrah @ Farrah's Creations
Cen @ Cen's Loft
Boo @ Booland Designs

Good Luck Ladies

No comments: