Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Hockey Song

Well,

I had to change my music, because there are so many songs I like I had to go and switch some songs out lol. I added some classics like Music Box Dancer, and Hockey Song by Stompin Tom. But m ost of all I found my all time favotite Hockey Song by Jughead.... Whats a Canadian without a hockey song eh? LoL and if you are familiar with hockey I also have the Ottawa Hockey song....it's hilarious... sorry to those who like the senator's LoL

Hope you like the change

*hugs*
Missy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've been tagged!

These are the rules:


Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random & some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

hugs, Melissa
Sentimental Style
http://sentimentalstyle.blogspot.com/