Monday, June 2, 2008

Feel like I am going to cry

Well, you ever have one of those days that nothing seems to go right? Well today was one of those days for me. It started off with my computer acting funny after I installed a bunch of fonts we took off my old computer to install on this one and the computer started acting sooo slow and then it would freeze and then take forever to load everything up. I was so scared that I thought I killed a computer that I haven't even finished paying off.

Then Tyler-Dean tripped on a cord that belongs to my external hard drive. It crashed to the floor and it worked fine, I put it back no problem.

I ended up being late for work due to some kiddies who didn't want mommy to go to work so I stayed behind and did my best to soothe them.

While I was on my break my hubby, Grae, called me and let me know that the external hard drive wasn't working and that when he turns it on it does nothing but making clicking noises. That just about killed me right there and then. I wanted to cry on my break so much. I was working on a mega kit for my new yahoo group and a freebie for the blog. We are going to be giving it to our friend who own My Tech Guys and see if we can restore anything on the hard drive. He said he was going to work on it at home, but he doubts he can do anything. That means all my files are gone.

I had over 20,000 files for PSP including tubes that I bought, scrapkits that I bought, preset shapes, gradients, extras, tags for other people I made, fonts, actions, scripts, kits I can't get back.....everything gone

I wanna cry so much cuz it has been a lot of work gathering it up and in a blink of an eye it disappears... I think I will be burning them to disk after I download them again just in case.

*hugs*
Missy

3 comments:

Sensationalscrpas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sensationalscrpas said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! lol We love all the awesome freebies and work you all have done! Thank you for sharing! Now on to the rules of being tagged hehehe

You've been tagged!

These are the rules:

1. Link your tagger { http://simplysensationalscraps.blogspot.com/ and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Hehehe enjoy!

Nicole said...

Oh hun I'm so sorry that you lost all that :( If there is anything I can do to help let me know please!