Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday....

to my dear sweet sister in law. LOL. You know I love ya hon. I wanted to post an embarassing picture I had of you but I figured you would have thought it to be too embarassing so I didn't post it. This one would do. Hee Hee!! I have a feeling I am going to pay for this. But oh well whatever you do it was well worth knowing that this wonderful pic of you is going to be seen all over the world.

Everyone Else - Post a comment to wish Alissa Happy Birthday, when you do let her know what country you are from. Here's a hint....she's a sucker for Italians....so if your are a cute single guy maybe you could leave a number or an email addy LOL j/k


Ciao Bella
*kisses*
Missy

10 comments:

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope your day is filled with lots of cake, icecream and love.
Have a wonderful day.

Vicki
Oh yeah Im in Georgia, in the USA

Anonymous said...

haha well im not a guy and not italian lol but happy birthday wishes being sent your way from a wee Town in Northern Ireland called Derry huggles Siobhan

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday from Germany!!
Lisa G

Dark said...

Happy Birthday Alissa!
I hope you have a fantastic day
HUGS
Dark

Mommy to an Angel said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you get your day filled with much joy and brightness!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Alissa!!!

I am wishing you all the very best!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday hope you have a wonderful day..

I am from wayyy up north in the USin the state of Vermont....

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Alissa!

Enjoy your special day!

Hugs Ruth

I am in Merry Ol'England :0)

WillowRaven said...

Happy B'day Alissa from the Midwest!! Hope its a good one!!

elizabeth said...

happy birthday from Elizabeth in the uk