Thursday, May 1, 2008

Feel like a newbie

Hey Everyone,

Well, Yesterday I got Photoshop CS2 and I feel like a newbie all over again LOL. I couldn't even figure out how to flood fill my canvas. I looked for 2 hours before I asked someone for help LOL. I haven't felt this lost in a long time. I mainly use PSP X and that was like second nature to me....so easy to find and use everything. But I noticed with a lot of things PS is better to use. I did a textured paper (after another few hours of trying to play and getting horribly lost) and the texture in PS is so real compared to PSP.

Well it is a new month and I'm still working on a new kit for you. My hubby, Grae, picked out the colors for this kit so I hope you will all like it. So far from the poll everyone seems to like the other embellishments so I am trying to incorporate more of those into this kit. *Missy crosses her fingers*

Well I am off to do more scrapping. I shall talk to you all later. Hopefully will have something by the weekend if not by the end of the weekend for you all.

*hugs*
Missy

No comments: