Monday, July 7, 2008

Tough Times

Hey Everyone,



I'm just sending this quick note to let you know I am going to be away for a few days....Not by choice though. I told y'all that my Hubby, Grae, lost his job a couple months back and he applied for Employment Insurance.....well they aren't going to tell us anything by the end of this month... Which doesn't help us now. I'm trying to support my family, pay rent, pay the bills and get us food and I only make $600 a month if I am lucky.



I'm sitting here at my Father in laws house writing this because currently my home is without power. Yup that's right my electricity has been disconnected while I was out getting the cheapest back of french fries for the kids.



Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a Troll or gain pity from anyone because that is the last thing I want. I needed a place to just vent and whine to myself.



Well I better get going my Father in law has kindly let me borrow his computer, time and washing machine and I need to switch the laundry over.



Hope is well with all of you and for those who do read this I will keep you posted on whats happening.... Hopefully I can make another kit if my power comes on soon enough.



*hugs*

Missy



3 comments:

Aleah'sMommy said...

I am so sorry to hear about your financial problems. Though I know the feeling. I had to rely on my father in law to get my lot rent paid this month. I hope things start looking up for you very soon!

Sensationalscrpas said...

Hi hun Just to let you know that you won an award, Please stop by our blog for details
hugs monica and lorna xxx

Mommy to an Angel said...

Hi hun Just to let you know that you won an award, Please stop by my blog for details.
Hugs
Jennifer