Thursday, July 17, 2008

So much to do so little time.

Hey Everyone,

Yeah I know I've been bad and MIA for quite some time in my books. But things are getting back to normal here....first it was our electricity and then it was my computer. We were renting to own a computer for $160 CAD a month but we decided we couldn't afford that luxury and my Father in law (Bless his heart) is lending us his new never been used (until now) computer. So I had to put all the programs on there and make sure they all worked.....well aparently I didn't transfer them over properly and none of them worked except for my Photoshop....THANK GOD!!! lol.

So today I have a couple of announcements for you as well as a freebie. So here it goes.

I am looking for Inspirational Diva's (thank's Vicki for the idea) to become part of my Creative Team. Click on the image for a larger image.

Creative Team Call

Second of all, I have great news. I am now selling my kits in a store YAY! I am now with
Scrapping Whispers. I am so excited about this new venture and can't wait to see what it holds for me. Now this doesn't mean I won't be doing freebies anymore. I am still going to post them as much as I can... I still have several ideas for free kits running in my head and on the go. So don't fret I will still have Freebies. I have one kit up for sale right now for sale called Lilac Dreams


Lilac Dreams

You can get it by clicking the banner below

Photobucket

And well last but not least I can't forget about our freebie today. This is from the poll results which one by a landslide. I hope you like it.

Elegant Dreams

You can download it HERE

Wow that was sure a mouthful LoL. Okay I'm done now. Looking forward to hearing any comments or suggestions from ya.

*hugs*

Missy

6 comments:

Aleah'sMommy said...

thank you for the gorgeous freebie =) I sent you an email about your CT call.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jul [LA 04:50am, NY 06:50am, UK 11:50am, OZ 09:50pm]).

Margie from CuraƧao said...

Your blog is beautiful!

Serena said...

Thank-You for your freebie "Elegant Dreams" It is very beautiful!

JessicasMa said...

My grandson Seth has Autism. He is 5 years old. I am always looking for nice kits to use his pictures in . These are really pretty! Thanks you so much and God bless you all!

Maria said...

hi I just wants to tell you that the links doesn't work
I will be back ,thanks