Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yet Another Beginning

Well Peeps,

It definitely has been a while since I have last posted much of anything. I am finally slowly regainning control of things and they are slowly starting to look up. Ummm gosh, where do I start.... well I am in the process of getting a divorce.... let me tell ya I'm relieved at that. I have also met someone new. He happens to be the most amazing and wonderful person that I have the honor of knowing. He's sweet and caring and funny and can make me smile no matter how down on my luck I feel. He's going to school for BioTech which is a very admirable profession. Okay well before I get carried away on him.....lol....I'll let y'all know I have something in the works for ya and hope to have it up soon.

*hugs*
Missy

p/s
Here is a pic of my man with his nephew.....


No comments: