Friday, August 1, 2008

The time has come

Hey Everyone,

I would like to welcome the following people to my Creative Team. These ladies did a wonderful job on their layouts and I am very proud to have them join my Team. I have decided to call my team "Inspirational Divas" as these ladies inspired me with their layouts.

Without further ado here they are:

Lisa aka AleahsMommy - She has just started doing Layouts and is very talented. She is a stay at home mommy to a beautiful girl named Aleah. Welcome to the Team Lisa. Visit Lisa's Blog HERE

Jennifer aka MommytoanAngel - She is a good friend of mine and I am very proud to have her with me. She is a enthusiastic tagger and has been addicted to PSP since January. Welcome to the Team Jennifer. Visit Jennifer's Blog HERE.

Robin aka Rising Starz 2007 - She too is a very good friend of mine for many years (can ya believe that Robin? It's already been like 3 or 4 years now) She has been tagging for several years now and decided to give doing Layouts a try. Welcome to the Team Robin.

Finally last but not least.

Vicki aka crystalangel - Vicki has been tagging for more years than I know of and is a very very talented woman. She has many fur babies than I can really keep track of (I keep telling her to open a petting zoo LoL) I am very honored she has agreed to be on the team after much coaxing LoL. Welcome to the Team Vicki. Visit Vicki's Blog HERE

Welcome Everyone and I can't wait to start working with you.

2 comments:

Aleah'sMommy said...

awww thank you so much & big congrats to the other 2 ladies. I cant wait to work with you all =)

Autistic Inspirations said...

it should be fun that's for sure